Friday, May 4, 2007

Being a Winner is Hard Work

That's right people; hard fucking work. This blog suffers from neglect becuase I've been working too damn hard. It has to be done, the work that is, the blog can wait. Yes, yes I slept last night and had dreams. Do I remember them? Hell no! If this goes on much longer I'm going to consider myself "broken." I'm having dreams sure enough. I guess all the stress right now is scrambling my brain a bit. There's light at the end of the tunnel though. All of this work crap will be over by next Thursday. Also, a huge Cinco de Mayo keg party will help ease the pain of working too much. A few points of interest:
  • Seafood and I are not friends right now.
  • Who the fuck puts a fish tank on a wine display?
  • I'm a winner, but it's hard work.
  • Err.

Have fun this weekend. Watch out for drunkos on Cinco de Mayo; designated drivers people, use them.

No comments: