Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sleep-fest

Woah, I've not slept this much in a long time. There was a nap yesterday evening that lasted approximately four hours. I then followed that up with a serious sleep that lasted for seven hours. If I'm not refreshed and feeling all cutie-pants today, I don't know what to do.
Yesterday was a real gem. I woke up feeling icky and achy. I made it to work and started feeling better until about 2 p.m. The exact time that I sat down for lunch. I knew I had hit the wall and that I was in serious trouble as I had just sat my ass down in a Mexican restaurant. There was only one direction I could go from there; down, down, down into the abyss. After shoveling two enchiladas, a taco and a massive plate of rice/bean slurry into my pie hole there was nothing left of me but incoherent spanglo-babble. I managed to go back to work for a bit and did what had to be done. When I got home I didn't last long at all. That's when the nap started.
I slept for almost four hours, I think. Upon awaking I telephoned T* to see what was up only to find her in worse shape than myself. Apparently, yesterday needs to be stricken from the book of ages as a lost cause. I ate some more food at about ten. A delicious meal of rosemary pork loin and some roasted summer squash. I then got my damned DVD player to cooperate so I could watch a movie. Last Tango in Paris; 'they' say it's a classic movie. I say, it's just fucking bizarre. There is a scene in that film that made my stomach roll over and say, "Oh, no, no, no, eerrrrrr." If you've not seen this film, prepare yourself fo' some raunchy shit. That's all I'm gonna say about that. After the film, the long ass film, I went to bed around 2 a.m. and slept til 8:30. I now feel better, whatever was going on with me yesterday seems to have passed.
I know, I know; I did have some dreams during all that sleep. What they're about I've no idea. I must be doing something different and I need to figure out what that is so I can correct it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you cannot show up in your doctor pants soon enough. what happens if i expire!?