Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I don't mean to be crass....

Wow, a full night's sleep. I might have to keep doing this. I can actually get up at the appropriate time without the use of an alarm clock. Okay, okay so I did sleep in a bit this morning; only because I can, really, it was only thirty minutes.

Still the dreams taunt me. It's been a while since I've recalled any in full detail. The only specific thing I can recall about last night's dreams is a song by R.L. Burnside. This is unusual in that I rarely recall sounds; perhaps this works because it's a song that I know. I sat here sipping coffee and trying to sort through my thoughts to get to my dreams and that song just kept running through my head. Oh, I'm sure it won't be too long till I get another full feature dream to blog about. Until then, have an awesome day and all that!

No comments: