Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm Back!

Look who's back in the mo'fo; me. Starting off my return with a freaky/cool photo. I've no idea how I took that photo. I apologize to "all" of my fans, I know there are so many of you, for taking several days off from the blog. These things are needed sometimes, little breaks, to reset and recharge. It sure as hell doesn't help to go someplace where there is no Internet connection.
It would seem that the North Georgia mountains are becoming my home away from home. It's beautiful up there, the views are to die for and the little towns are more like oases. Hopefully, I can keep up a good pace of road trips this year. It is so nice to get out of town from time to time and just "go." Turn the phone off, disappear for a day or two. I'm not sure where I'm heading next. Perhaps Tennessee or the beach. It would probably be best to take it easy for a bit and save up some dough for a really cool beach trip.
Now that I'm "back," I'll start posting dreams again on a mostly-daily basis. Well, that is if I can remember the damned things. Oh, and remember, "Flowers are pretty, but you don't see me trying to stick my dick in them."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hear the seafood in north georgia is deelishus.