Sunday, April 1, 2007

Vacation!

Woot! I'm on vacation! Athens, GA to be exact. So far vacation has been awesome. Drinking has been kept to a minimum, thus I've stayed out of "trouble." Participated in a drunken spelling bee on Friday night. Didn't do so well. I was booted in the second round by the word penurious, ugh, i spelled it pennurious. Oh, well, I did get a cool t'shirt though! My friend Sam did much better and made it to the fourth round. She's a super-speller! Saturday was spent in downtown Athens, checking out the University and the sprawling metropolitan downtown. Lot's of bars, shoppes and cool eateries. Saturday night was my cousin's wedding and reception in Atlanta. That was fun. My prodigal father decided to show up for this one, so that was weird. Today we're going to Brewfest! Woohoo! 150 beers, 4 hours and only one liver! this should make for a lot of fun! Later taters!

1 comment:

Around My Kitchen Table said...

Hey, happy drinking, buddy! I like your blog in a "I'm an old woman vicariously living through young people's blogs" kind of a way!