Tuesday, April 17, 2007

J.W.A. "try and stop me!"

Okay, it's no longer fair. Now, I've had a dream that I remember. Alas, I don't feel comfortable sharing the content of that dream on a public site such as this. NO, this was not a sex dream (freaks). Yet, well, I just can't. It does seem to help that I slept in. I did wake up before the alarm went off. Being sleepy I made the executive decision to return to sleeping. This is when I had the dream that I cannot tell you about. I'm going to have to start waking up and then going back to sleep, if this is going to work. To entertain you, I'll list some things I cannot seem to stop saying lately:
  • Nice Shot!
  • Just......Walk Away.
  • Jackass!
  • Fuck That.
  • Shit-Ass-Cock!

If I had time to explain why I'm saying all these things I would. Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I've just told Ashley the story of the large jowled gentleman who says "Just walk away." And in recounting my nightmare from last night to her, I also used it. Woot!

Anonymous said...

you finally remember your dream...and you can't tell anyone?! dood.

Bed Head Boy? said...

Dood, I cannot talk about "filth" on this website!