Saturday, April 14, 2007

It is as it should be

I'm watching a robin eat worms outside my window. Can they really hear them? Or do they just smell them or something? Huh, now there's a squirrel. Every body's out and about after the rain except for me. I don't care though. I'm just being lazy today, enjoying my coffee; laughing and talking to friends on the phone. This is a good day. It's as it should be. No appointments, nothing that can't wait till tomorrow. It's just easy. Time to think about whatever I want to. Yea, I like this; good "me time."
I've spent most of the morning catching up with all my friends and drinking coffee as if there were no other beverage available. Listening to Pandora (thanks T*) has been fun today. As my mom would say, "How do it know." Somehow, it's playing amazing song after amazing song. Or maybe it's bigger than all that; perhaps today is just supposed to be this good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think its both. your day was great yesterday...but pandora *is* really *that* good. you're so welcome :)