Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Does that even qualify as bedhead?! It's a little "iffy" if you ask me. I mean really, I was expecting something a little more out there.
Okay, who's ready to hear about a dream? I am.... jackass.
It started of walking down a sidewalk; headed to a restaraunt with a date. We arrived at the restaraunt only to discover there was a long wait. Got our names on the list and proceeded to wait outside on the sidewalk. We waited for what seemed like forever. I got antsy, watching people come and go, looking through the window at all the people eating. Then the damned place closed! With people still waiting in line to be seated; I became a little irrate. I told my date that we should just go. "Well they're still going to seat us," she said. I looked through the window and saw several people still waiting ahead of us and said, "Nah, let's just go."
We headed off up the sidewalk to the top of a hill. Please note that this dream takes place in huge metropolitan city, though I've no idea which one. Anyway, we got to the top of the hill and there was this huge fountain. It was beautiful. It was the kind that "dances," not a static fountain. It was huge too; the water was shooting 60 feet into the air. We stopped and watched this fountain for several minutes. It was at this point that I noticed how beautiful my date was and there was an overall sense of joy, happiness etc. It was one of those sappy scenes where the couple just gazes at each other with stupid grins on their faces. Not that it's a bad thing, that's just the only way I can describe it. We proceeded to walk again; talking about plans for the "future." We came upon an escalator, one that we apparently needed to go down. We had to wait because people kept getting off the escalator. These "people" were all cops. I had no idea what was going on, but cop after cop kept coming off of this escalator. Finally, one of them noticed that we wanted to go down and stepped aside. Going down an escalator while people are going up it was "strange." One of those things that only makes sense in a dream. That's it, all I remember; I liked it.
Now, time to join the working world; perhaps one more mug of "perfect" coffee first.

No comments: