Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Afternoon

This is how we roll on Friday afternoon. We stare out the window. Sometimes we take naps or just hang out like today.
So, this morning I overslept and did not get to post about any dreams. Honestly, I didn't even recall them til I got in the shower and started getting ready for work. All I can really remember are snap shots. One was of a gash in my arm, apparently caused by a shaving razor, as the razor was still hanging to my arm. Another scene I recall was sitting with a group of guys. Most of them were family members, from my dad's side of the family. Oddly enough, one of my coworkers was there to. I have no idea why we had gathered there, just sitting in a semi circle. Lastly, I had a vision of having a flat tire. This is probably due to the fact that I need to get my tires rotated next time I go in for an oil change.
A pic nic may ensue shortly, though I may just lay down for a bit and have a nap.

No comments: