Friday, March 23, 2007

Dreams O' Plenty

Uh, what can I say? I went back to sleep and had what seems like 5 or 6 dreams! One of them was about my first step father, the jack-ass-hole. Seems we were on some sort of hunting trip and we were in a cabin or hotel room thing. I really don't remember too much detail as far as interacting with him. The room was dark except for the light coming from the t.v. He was in his underwear being his usual shithead southern macho man self. I had an overwhelming sense to escape. Being in the presence of evil is very unsettling. I did manage to get out of the room and into a car to complete my get away. There was another dream, that was just as intense and graphic, even longer than the one I just described. Alas due to the prurient nature of the dream, I cannot share it with you. That sucks, I really enjoy being able to recall an entire dream and remember vivid details and then share it with the world. Yet, a certain level of decency must be maintained within the blog. Sigh.... Now, it's time for the beautiful weekend to commence. I'm in the middle of a battle with what is called a 'Homewrecker.' These giant burrito things can be found at Moe's Southwest Grill. They're just so delicious! Once I'm done with that it's off for another hike today, my lungs could use a good coating of pollen. Everybody have a great weekend and Wang Chung tonight!

No comments: