Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday?

Amazing, you cannot have Saturday without "turd." This brings up even more questions. Like, who named all the days of the week? Why are there only seven? Why not eight or six? Hmmm? I'll ponder that as the day goes by.
The dreams have returned! Whomever "borrowed" them must not have liked them or just felt the overwhelming guilt of it all. So, the dream took place in an industrial setting. Lots of oxidized metal things, lots of orange colors. Myself and another man were led by some sort of foreman person to a huge tower on the site. Walking up endless flights of stairs and going across huge spans above the ground, this produces lots of anxiety. We reached our destination, a stack of some sort. No smoke was pouring out of it, so I don't think it was any normal smoke stack thing one might identify with a manufacturing complex. We were instructed to harness up and rappel into the stack, more anxiety, I do not like heights of any sort. Once inside I discovered that we had some sort of task to complete. Replacing parts, maybe fuses or the like. At some point early in the decent I got over my anxiety and got busy working. There was some stimulating conversation that I cannot recall the details of. We weren't able to accomplish much, that's how it seemed anyway. I was able to replace two "widgets" and couldn't do more because there was another worker in my path to the next spot below that needed to be "fixed." Yup, that's about all I remember. Good to have the dreams back, I missed them. Oh, I think I've fixed the "pickle" picture from a couple of days ago, for some reason it wasn't loading.
Ugh! Now it's time to go be an adult and run errands. Have a great day!

No comments: