Monday, March 5, 2007

No time, Like the Present

Yea, so I didn't have time to deal with this thing this morning. I do now though, so here we go. Last night I had a dream! A bad dream really. Apparently I had murdered a bunch of cops and had their bodies piled up in a basement room; not good. I guess the only good thing was that I had turned myself in. I was waiting on the cops to get there. They finally showed up and came down the steps to the basement. One of them pointed a gun at me and shined a light in my face. This was very disorienting and I was confused as what to do. Must have been some sort of anxiety attack or something. After a few moments I was able to come to my senses and do as the officer instructed. To tell the truth, I was scared that he was going to shoot me before I could get my shit together. Then, some woman came down the stairs crying. I did not recognize her but felt that she was either my wife or something to that effect. We hugged each other and then I was taken away. Disturbing really, I don't think I found that dream to be very "entertaining." Let's hope that tonight's dream is a little more light hearted. I hope you all had an easy Monday. Some updates:
  • My favorite coffee "tankard" is destroyed
  • I lost at thumb wrestling twice today
  • I loathe Charles Dickens (see today's quote)
  • I've found my Tibetan prayer wheel

No comments: