Monday, March 12, 2007

Restless Mind

What in the world is going on? I'm trying to gather my thoughts this morning and cannot seem to do it. I have coffee and cereal here with me. The cereal is too soggy and the coffee is no longer hot. Currently, I can only think about work. How I can get home early as possible so as to enjoy the awesome weather before the rain gets here in a few days. Honestly, I think I'm still suffering the effects of last week's events. The "trifecta of bullshit" still makes me mad when I think about it. Oh, and I learned that one of my best friends has MS(multiple sclerosis). Thinking about that makes me sad. It's hard not to think about things sometimes. Sometimes I wish there was a switch I could flip to turn off the thinking portion of my brain. Crap, I've gotten off task here. No, there are no dreams to report on today, just like the days before. I'll try harder, promise. I wonder what's waiting for me out there today?

No comments: