Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Scrumptrulescent

I just love that word! Tuesday. . .hmmmm? Had a dream last night about being on vacation, this is good. What's not good is that at some point I recall my family trying to "hijack" it. I did not want to have my family along for the ride. I think I was at or headed to the beach; it's all a blur. This all makes sense as one of the last things I did last night was examine a map to see where I could go on my upcoming vacation. The first part of my vacation will be expended by a wedding and a "brew fest." I'm going to have three or four days to burn after that and the beach is only four hours from that location; so I think I'll go there.

I witnessed a fight between two gay men last night. I went out to dinner with a buddy of mine yesterday. We were sitting at the bar, flirting with the bar maid, when a commotion erupted behind us near the front door. I turned to see what the disturbance was and saw two red faced guys, one standing in the door and the other a few feet from him. The one in the door said, "He pushed me!" Then the other one says, "He punched me in the face!" All that directed at the aforementioned bartender as she had already assessed the situation and had headed over there to toss them out. I swear, it was like two kids trying to explain to mom what had happened. Upon her return we learned that the two men were gay and that the whole thing had started when one of them had thrown a piece of pizza crust at the other one. Which reminds me, there was a drag queen there last night too. That's not something one sees in this town very often. I suppose my city is making great strides in the tolerance department.

Have a great Tuesday, may it be. . . .Scrumptrulescent!

No comments: