Thursday, March 1, 2007

Pickle'n Is Fun

I'm fascinated by pickles! It would seem somebody has stolen my dreams. It remains to be seen who the guilty party is, but we're still assembling a list of suspects. This morning I have overslept, but not too much. My body is still a train wreck. My back is a giant knot from working too much on Tuesday. Then, add to that, the withdrawal of nicotine from the body; I'm sure it's wondering what the hell I'm doing to myself. Time for a hot shower and another "adventurous" day of work!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay...i confess...i've stolen your dreams....and your pickles are next if i don't get what i want....namely, the location of dreamland bbq...so i can sneak into birmingham under cover and eat a dreamland before you even know i'm there...

yes, this is pickle extortion...