Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yes, Sleeping in, It's Good

Ah, it's so good to be able to sleep in! I wouldn't have done it, had it not been for the fact that I have a meeting tonight. The good thing is that I was able to remember part of one my dreams from this morning. Seems I had to get to a birthday party for one of my friends. Directions in hand, I headed off in my car. At one point I was driving entirely too fast and became airborne going over a hilltop. I decided to slow down after that harrowing experience. After a few turns and driving down some country roads I arrived at my destination. I quickly discovered that this was the wrong party. I had missed a turn somewhere back there. This party was full of kids. To top that off, my boss' boss was there and implored me to stay as if I had been invited. I was all about the "Fuck this!" attitude. I grabbed the bag of gifts I had brought from atop the gift pile. One of the parents informed me that those were the gifts for the birthday boy. Being upset at that point, I felt that I did not need to explain myself and my actions; I just had to get the fuck out of there! Sadly, that's all I remember.
Ugh, I guess I'll go to work now. Seems to be a nice day out there today. Weeeee.....

No comments: