Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Celebrity Death Match

Brrr, little nippy this morn'. Okay, I think the routine is starting to come together. Wake up, pee, make/start coffee, take photo, obtain coffee, activate pc. If you read yesterday's entry, I mentioned that sometimes I have 'movie' quality dreams. Well, that's what I had this morning. I only recall the end of it. Let's see, I was at my dad's house and had seemingly pissed him off. He was trying to chase me around the ground floor of the house. Being the clever person I am, I was able to get behind him and just follow him from room to room without being spotted. This didn't last long, I started giggling at my father's incompetence at tracking me. That's about the part he found me. What a confrontation it was, we came around the same corner, just from opposite sides, so we were standing in front of each other:
Dad-"Gotcha!"
Me- "So, what are you gonna do?" still giggling
Dad- raises pistol, little James Bond type gun
Me- taken aback, "Uh, you do know that those aren't very accurate?"
Dad- with sarcasm "Oh, really?"
Me- "Yup."
That's all we said, I turned around and proceeded to walk out the back door. A shot was fired, but guess what, it missed. Like I said, those little pistols aren't very accurate; especially in the hands of incompetent fathers. The back yard just happened to be the same as my grandfather's(paternal, go figure). I sat down at the table and proceeded to fire up my laptop so I could listen to some tunes on the house's sound system. That's when my step mom came outside and sat down. To my surprise, it was Julia Louise Dreyfus(Seinfeld) as my step mom. I proceeded to tell her that the speakers on the back of the house sucked and she replied that it was just that crappy music I listen to. And. . . .scene! That's all I remember. My dad was also played by a pseudo-famous actor, I just don't know his name.
Irony, what a concept! Here I am, a guy that's in and out of grocery stores all day, and I cannot remember to pick up coffee and milk. The two things I told myself to pick up yesterday. I am forced to drink this vanilla rum shit that i accidentally bought a while back because it looks just like my normal bag of beans. Ugh! I got a gift cert. for Barnes and Nobull for my b'day; I think I'm gonna get a book on dreams so I can try to get a handle on what these dreams are all about. For entertainment purposes only, books are not therapists! Hmmmm, what if books were the rapists? Stay safe out there and try to smile from time to time.

No comments: