Thursday, January 25, 2007

Could've Been One of These Things First

Whoa! Good morning world! So. . . .I slept in a bit this morning and for good reason. The annual sales team party ran off the tracks last night. This is a party for our sales team that we have every year. We get some ribs from Dreamland and have awesome wines too. The whole thing derailed around ten o'clock. Several people got very drunk. There's nothing worse than having to convince somebody who's wasted that they cannot and will not drive themselves home.
Slept in today, oh boy. I'm not going to blame myself, though I should. Seriously, who else am I going to blame? Not feeling so hot today; I'm just worn out from doing something every night this week. All these social activities are draining my powers. How can I fight evil if all I want to do is hide under a blanket?
Okay kids, I'm done and I really need to go get ready for work!

No comments: