Monday, January 15, 2007

Plastic Paris

Hmmm, yea so day one or morning number one. It's Monday and to top it off it's going to rain today. I forgot to just lie there when i woke up so as to recall all that i dreamed about. I can only recall bits and pieces, a general theme really. I was in a back yard with some other parents, which is the next thing, apparently I had a child at some point last night! The only image that I can remember is one of a plastic Eiffle tower, oh about 4 feet tall. Seems my 'dream baby' likes to play in it. Ha! That's why I said that! When I awoke, at the time I couldn't understand why, I said aloud, "How am I going to get that fucking thing in the car?!" The 'child' was never seen, I just got the feeling that I had one. Funny, sometimes that's all I can remember about my dreams, feelings, themes or ideas. Other times it's like watching a movie and I can remember too much. Oh, this is fucking great, the 'italics' is still on and I cannot undo it! Ah, got that, thanks brain, just have to press ctrl-i again, nice. I need some coffee. . . .

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hehe... you have funny hair. :)