Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Rock On!

This....hair.....ROCKS! I love it, love it, love it! Bad news though, I can't remember the damned dreams. I'm not sure what the trick is with that. I'm going to look at the dream book and see if it has any tips for me. I'm pretty sure I saw that there was a section related to this topic. Honestly, I think the trick has to be not getting distracted. Dream memories are very fragile things. If I get distracted by something (like that alarm clock!) it seems my brain just dumps the info on my dreams and replaces it with the current sensory inputs.
Get out of my head Apocalypse Pony! That song is stuck in my head!
Who all watched 'W' last night? Not me, thank you very much. I feel guilty though. I've always made it a point to sit down and watch the state of the union address. American Idol, now that's entertainment (shoves finger in mouth). Seems the local pub is going to run with this 'karaoke/Idol' thing. Seeing the drunken regulars stumbling about and singing is mildly amusing, but it mostly saddens me. What? What did you ask? Oh, the game last night?! If you haven't heard yet; Auburn destroyed Alabama last night down on the plains! What a joke, there is no way Alabama should be ranked so high, and now they won't. I'm a 'Bama fan, but thank God that when it comes to basketball the Jayhawks are my team.
Wake up! It's Wednesday! You look awesome today and I feel awesome. So, let's all have fun and giggle our way through the day. Have a great one!

No comments: