Sunday, January 21, 2007

There's a Gun in My Toilet!

Good day to you all! Today is Sunday, a lovely greay day with several drops of rain here and there. What I do remember about my dreams last night isn't very much and not very interesting either. I'll just not worry about it today. *Sigh* The goal for the upcoming week is to be up at six a.m. every day. I'm sure most of you may find this odd as you probably already do that. I'm not required to punch a clock for work; this has led to my habitual over sleeping. I will put forth a serious effort and I'm excited about getting home earlier in the day too which will allow for naps in the afternoon. Also, a point was made today. It seems all my photos are taken in the bathroom, so I took one of myself at the desk, sipping out of my coffee tankard. Oh, and there will be a staff meeting tomorrow at 9pm cst. If you're not there, then your ideas will not be addressed. Sam, you're in charge of refreshments.

No comments: