Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My Very Own Vomiting Alarm Clock

Errrrr. I am awake, I think. Thank god for Wednesdays! I really don't have to do too much at work on Wednesdays; I get to sleep in!
It's soo pleasant to be awoken by the sound of your cat vomiting in the other room, then, once the hack n' yack is done, he prances into your room, hops on the bed and proceeds to go to work on your foot, clawing and biting! Thanks John Lee you're such a great roommate. I thought I'd add a shot of him today as he seems to be getting in on the process as well. He likes to watch me type, though I have a suspicion that he's just lusting after my hands, wanting to eat them for breakfast.
Oh, the sun is out! I hate waking up, knowing that the sun should be up and it's all greay and overcast(that's how I spell 'grey' or 'gray', deal with it). Things are spiralling out of control here. I failed, again, to obtain coffee and milk yesterday. This has got to be done today, I had to resort to the last of my sweet tea; that'll have to go on the list too. Might as well get that dream book too while I'm at it. I've got too many gift cards to use. I mean really, I'm going to have to set aside a day where I pile up all my gift cards and drive all over town shopping. I hate that feeling of walking in to a store and having to spend money.
I cannot remember any dreams this morning, I feel bad about that, but not really. I just enjoy my dreams soo much, they're like watching TV. Everyday can't be perfect I suppose. Why am I covering my face? Shit, I don't know; I'm trying to be as spontaneous as possible with the photos. So, if I can't remember any dreams. . .I'll tell you about. . . yea, uh, I got nothing. Let's all go out there and make somebody feel special today. It's not hard to do, just say something nice, "Wow, you look great today." for example. While you're at it, say a prayer for me, I've got to get that coffee. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fuckn awesome!!!! oh and i really am diggn the mohawk...u rock! pz