Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Kingdom for a Bedazzler!

Mmmhhhmmm! Good morning world! It's Saturday, the weekend is here. Just so you know I'm not going to be getting out of bed at 'normal' people hours on Saturday. I was out pretty late last night. We found a cool bar in town, tucked away in the basement of some shops. Very cozy and what an awesome freakin' juke box. When I go back, I'm gonna take my camera and have my picture taken with Jake and Elwood!
Today I thought I would show off my new scarf that my friend Clovis made for me. To date it's the best homemade scarf I've ever had. Today's theme is greay by the way.
No dreams to report this morning. Alcohol seems to just knock those right out. I'm sure I had some, but I don't recall them. I did however get a nap in yesterday. The first one all week! Just the cat and I on the couch, those are the best.
Holly shit! It's a Bedazzler commercial! Ha! "I don't own a Bedazzler Mother Fucker!"
Today shall be fun. I'm going to work on my french, do laundry and then go Bedazzle something!
http://www.mybedazzler.com/?cid=200458

No comments: