Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cold Man Winter

The cold continues.....I suppose I'll have to get used to it at some point; a minor inconvenience really. Where to begin? I overslept a bit today due to a late night. Whatever respect I was beginning to develop for the alarm clock and the getting out of bed on time seems to have wilted. As for dreams; I know I had them, yet don't recall much. What I remember is a family gathering. Lots of people, not just my nuclear family. Seems we were all sitting around a room in a square, you know, lining the walls. There was some sort of debate going on. At some point I felt as if I were being judged. I vividly remember my father as being the one who singled me out with a comment. One day I will have to confront my father and resolve whatever needs to be resolved. I thought that I had overcome any ill-will towards him long ago. Seems there still might be something I missed.
I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day. If not, well, it's passed now and life can go on. Try to stay warm!

No comments: