Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's too Fucking Early!

Alive! Alive! I am alive. Okay enough fucking around; there's two dreams to report on. I guess somebody in upper management at Mundo de Suenos was listening yesterday. First, I recall having a discussion with a very old friend; no longer a friend now. He was, what's a good word, brow beating me, heckling me; just being a jackass as he always was when I knew him. He was giving me shit about not drinking enough beer. He said, "I finished my first beer in like eight minutes! What's wrong with you?!" I found this to be odd of course. I did not respond to him, but thought to myself, "Because, jackass, it's not cool to get fucked up anymore; we're adults now." This all makes sense to me though. I knew this guy back in high school. He was the guy that had the 'cool' mom that would let you drink at her house as long as you promised not to drive anywhere. So, we were always over there, you guessed it, drinking beer and playing various card games. He was such a smart ass. His 'sense of humour' was actually quite rude and sometimes downright mean. Let's just hope he's changed for the better now.
Now, I will reveal the connection between the first dream and the second; is this a good spot to do that? Fuck it. Anyway, the aforementioned smart/jack ass used to date the woman that I'm currently seeing. They dated way back in high school, though we never met. So, connecting the dots here, the second dream involves her.
The setting was some sort of function. It had a strong feeling of being religious, despite the fact that the crowd was seated in bleachers; possibly in a gymnasium. I was sitting with my mom. Looking around the crowd, I spotted 'C' (the woman I'm seeing) sitting with an older man, a father type figure. I don't recall what was going on as far as the function is concerned. My mom showed me a card she had gotten for Mother's Day. It was from 'C.' Mom allowed me to read the card. I can see the writing in my mind, recalling the actual words is more difficult; I find this to be entirely frustrating. I can see it in my mind's eye, yet I cannot read it! Whatever 'C' wrote was in cursive and the closing involved something about 'the Grace of God.'
What any of that means, I'm not sure; it's just good to remember some dreams. A friend of mine wrote me yesterday and told me that it's some times believed that if you cannot remember your dreams it's due to the fact that you're in someone else's dreams. If I'm ever in somebody else's dreams, I can only hope that I behave myself.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wow, I must be a popular figure in other people's dreams, then, cause I hardly ever remember mine... :)