Monday, February 5, 2007

Monday, Monday. . .

Monday, good day to sleep in, don't you think. It's cold outside, I don't mind working, it's not that, it's the cold. I'm awake now though, a good first step to getting out of here and working.
I really, really cannot tell you about the dream, trust me on this one folks. Instead, I will regale you with a trivial bit of information. I had my first ever meatball sandwich yesterday at a Superbowel party. Wow! It was awesome, yup yup. Also, I found my USB cable for my ipod the other day and was able to update it for the first time in about a year. I will no longer have to burn cd's to listen to them in the car, I will probably still do it though. Reading books is going to be a priority this month. I'm sick of having all these books I want to read pile up around me. Their cold stares have finally gotten to me. Maybe three books this month, is that too ambitious? The television just hasn't been getting it done lately anyway. Okay, I'm out people. Have a great day; you know what to do!

No comments: