Saturday, February 10, 2007

It's Gettin' Cold!

I seem to have survived the wintry night. It's really not so bad as I had expected. However, we have major problems in el Mundo de Suenos. I'm not remembering any dreams, for about 4 days now. This sucks as this whole blog is supposed to be about my dreams. I try to not post about other things that have nothing to do with sleeping and getting up in the morning. I know I occasionally post funny stuff or late night rants about yelling at gay men. So, perhaps, I'll regail you with the iPod quiz that I took the other day. It's very simple really. There's a list of questions; you set your iPod to shuffle and use the random song titles as the answers to the questions. I won't put them all on here as there are many; just some choice ones.
  • 1) How am I feeling today? Hammering the Cramps-Sparklehorse
  • 3) What is my best friend’s theme song? Neanderthal-Kaki King
  • 4) What is/was high school like? Blue and Wonder-Richard Buckner
  • 8) What song describes my parents? Heartache and Misery-John Lee Hooker (wtf!)
  • 12) What do my friends really think of me? This Train-Waylon Jennings
  • 14) How can I make myself happy? Coffee and Herb Rag-The Gourds (nice!)
  • 17) What is some good advice? Bed Is for Sleeping-Matt Sweeny & Bonnie Prince Billy
  • 18) What do I think my current theme song is? Poor Boy-Nick Drake
  • 19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is? The Gnome-Mussorgsky
  • 25) What will your dying words be? Look What You Done for Me-Al Green

I hope all have an awesome Saturday! Do your chores, play and what not!

No comments: