Monday, February 26, 2007

No Aloha

Monday is back! It seems like only last week I was dealing with this same situation. There shall not be a photo today due to the fact that the camera is still in the car. Meh, whatever. There's really not much to tell about dreams from the weekend, anything you would ever find interesting that is. Progress has been made on the Lent front. Not that I had to give something up, but I've wanted to for a while now anyway; Lent just might work as an excuse to quit smoking again. I can't recall the exact statistics, but relapsing is not uncommon. These first few days will be critical. I couldn't sleep worth shit last night; could be due to the lack of nicotine in the system. I've done this before and I know what to expect. I will be my own worst enemy. The question is, which one is going to win?

No comments: