Monday, February 12, 2007

Here I Go Again on My Own. . .

Going down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. . .But I've made up my mind, I'm not wasting no more time. Oh Jesus, where did that come from! Hooray for songs of the eighties. Someone told me yesterday that the greatest song to come out of the eighties was 'Take Me On' by AhHa. It was a great song and an even better video.
I've had trouble this morning remembering my dream(s). I've been doing what amounts to homework since I got up. Preparing a sales presentation for one of my customers and talking to my boss via the phone off and on. Then, once I realised that I wouldn't have to meet him, I set off to take a pic for the blog. While doing that an image hit me like an anvil in an old Looney Tunes cartoon; an image from my dreams last night. Two women having sex in a chair. Yep, that's nice. Everything else from the dream is fuzzy, more like an overall idea. It was night and it was what I think was an apt or hotel room type place. I recall talking to one of the women but what was said is a mystery to me. Oh well, I think I'll go get ready to face the world now. Should be an awesome day; the high is supposed to be in the sixties today. I'll enjoy it while I can as the rain is coming tonight and tomorrow. I know it's Monday, but do your best to have fun!

No comments: